Can you imagine keeping your home completely comfortable, all year round, for about a dollar a day? With efficiency ratings from 350% to 550%, geothermal systems are the most energy-efficient heating and cooling option available today. Contact Sunbelt Service Pros for start-to-finish installation, replacement, or service, and we’ll help you lower your utility bills anywhere from 40% to 80%. Our licensed technicians specialize in the design, implementation, and maintenance of geothermal heating and cooling systems, making sure you enjoy the greatest return from your investment. We’ll work with you to answer your specific requirements, provide knowledgeable recommendations, and create the perfect indoor environment for you to enjoy. Find out why more and more homeowners in most Of Moore County & The Sandhill Area are turning to state-of-the-art geothermal heat pumps for long-term savings, comfort, and convenience. Give us a call at 910-944-2044 and let our team raise your standards of quality.
Expert service for your geothermal HVAC system!
Protect your existing geothermal heating and cooling system, with a preventative maintenance plan from Sunbelt Service Pros. With regular, professional service, our NATE-certified technicians ensure peak performance, extended equipment life, and reliable operation. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, our team receives continued training specific to advancements in technique and technology. Whether you’re interested in new installation, upgrade, seasonal service, or are in need of repair, every project is handled promptly, and completed to your satisfaction. We offer 24/7 Emergency Service, convenient scheduling, and 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all installations. Our employees are drug tested, background checked, and registered with the state of North Carolina. We are committed to proven solutions to home and commercial comfort, and bring superior value to our customers across Aberdeen, Pinehurst, Southern Pines, West End, Seven Lakes & Whispering Pines, NC. For quality service that surpasses your expectations, contact Sunbelt Service Pros today.
Some of the numerous benefits of a geothermal heating and cooling system include:
- Minimized Utility Bills – For as little as a dollar a day, a geothermal system can heat and cool the average two thousand square foot home. The system requires only a small amount of electricity to transfer heat to and from the ground to your home, and generates an average of four units of energy for every unit of electricity.
- Environmentally Friendly – The US Environmental Protection Agency considers geothermal systems as the most environmentally responsible heating and cooling option on the market today.
- Low Maintenance – Your geothermal system requires only periodic inspections and filter changes to operate dependably, year after year.
- Safety – Because geothermal systems do not burn fossil fuels, there is no fear of flames, fumes, odors, hot surfaces, carbon monoxide, and other combustion hazards.
- Investment Value – A Geothermal System is a significant investment, but through reduced utility bills and fewer maintenance needs, can recover the initial cost in as little as three to five years.
- Humidity Control – Providing consistent indoor airflow, geothermal systems provide exceptional moisture control during summer months, and don’t overdry the air during the heating season.
- Hot Water Benefits – A geothermal system can supplement your conventional water heater, lowering annual hot water costs by up to 30%.
- Outstanding Service Life – Located indoors, the geothermal unit is not subjected to local weather extremes and can be expected to deliver more than twenty years of reliable service! It is not uncommon for the ground loop to last fifty years!
- Quiet Operation – Utilizing the same principle for operation as your refrigerator or freezer, your geothermal system provides exceptionally low sound levels.
- Energy Tax Credits – Our knowledgeable staff remains current with the latest information about programs that you can take advantage of to reduce the investment into new heating and cooling equipment for your home.